If you want to do good work, you must first sharpen your tools! Laser metal marking machine Laser engraving machine adopts high-quality fiber laser light source, integrates high configuration in the industry, and has the advantages of beautiful and firm cutting seam, high stability and small size. This series of equipment has been widely used in aerospace, shipbuilding, instrumentation, mechanical and electrical products, automobile manufacturing and other industries, and has been praised by users at home and abroad! The machine has high stability, and the two-dimensional code fiber laser marking machine has a long service life and can meet the needs of industrial production for long-term continuous processing.
Can a laser marking machine mark smooth stainless steel sheet metal?
The answer is yes. With good beam quality, it can precisely engrave very tiny workpieces, and the slits are flat and beautiful. The 30w fiber laser marking machine has fast engraving speed, bringing customers an efficient and economical processing experience; high electro-optical conversion rate, low energy consumption, It saves a lot of use costs for enterprises; the special machine has strong customization ability, and can be customized according to customer needs; the special software for laser engraving and punching is powerful and easy to operate, so there is no need to worry about the frequent changes of operators.
High electro-optical conversion efficiency, air-cooled cooling, compact size, good output beam quality, high reliability, long operating life, energy saving, can engrave metal materials and some non-metal materials, mainly used for deep, In fields with high requirements for smoothness and fineness, such as mobile phone stainless steel trim, clocks, molds, IC, mobile phone buttons and other industries, bitmap marking can mark exquisite pictures on metal, plastic and other surfaces.
Can laser marking machine mark on smooth stainless steel sheet
Application scope of metal laser marking machine equipment:
Widely used in integrated circuit chips, emblem electronics, computer accessories, industrial bearings, clocks, sanitary ware, electronic and communication products, aerospace devices, various auto parts, home appliances, hardware tools, molds, wires and cables, food packaging, jewelry and jewelry , tobacco and military affairs and many other fields of graphics and text marking, as well as high-volume production line operations.
- It adopts an integrated overall structure, equipped with an automatic focusing system, and the operation process is user-friendly.
- Use the original imported isolator to protect the fiber laser window to enhance stability and laser life.
- The beam quality is much better than the traditional solid-state laser marking machine. It is the output of the fundamental mode (TEM00), and the diameter of the focused spot is less than 20um. The divergence angle is 1/4 of the semiconductor pump laser. Especially suitable for fine and precise marking.
- The electro-optical conversion efficiency is high, and the power consumption of the whole machine is less than 500W, which is 1/10 of the lamp-pumped solid-state laser marking machine, which greatly saves energy consumption.
- No need for any maintenance, long service life, small size, suitable for working in harsh environments.
- The processing speed is fast, no consumables, which is 3-12 times of the traditional marking machine.
- The marking software has powerful functions and is compatible with files of Coreldraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop and other software; supports PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP, etc., and can directly use SHX and TTF font libraries; supports automatic encoding, printing serial numbers, batch numbers, dates, Barcodes, QR codes, automatic skip numbers, etc.
Applicable industries: mobile phone buttons, plastic light-transmitting buttons, electronic components, integrated circuits (IC), electrical appliances, communication products, sanitary ware, tool accessories, knives, glasses and clocks, jewelry, auto parts, luggage buckles, cooking utensils, Stainless steel products and other industries.
Applicable materials: any metal (including rare metals), engineering plastics, electroplating materials, coating materials, spraying materials, plastic rubber, epoxy resin, ceramics, and other materials.